Trip to New York City

My Global Journeys trip took me to New York City. I later went back to NYC for a friend’s wedding, but my mom and I headed up a few days early to enjoy the city. Because of my Global Journeys trip, I knew some areas fairly well and where good food and entertainment would be. […]

My job at All Phase Home Services

One of my best memories of the home improvement company (All Phase Home Services) I used to work for is when I started training the new people. I had the best numbers of anyone in my department and my boss would leave me alone with the new employees so I could train them. Credit: Main […]

SUM 400 Reflection #3

The theme of these reflections seems to be pretty consistent; I’m talking about a lot of firsts. My first year as an RA, my first real internship experience, and now, my first experience as a religious leader. Junior year, I was asked by the executive board of Hillel, the Jewish student group on campus, if […]

SUM 400 Reflection #3

The theme of these reflections seems to be pretty consistent; I’m talking about a lot of firsts. My first year as an RA, my first real internship experience, and now, my first experience as a religious leader. Junior year, I was asked by the executive […]