Reflections From The Cross Country Course…

My Reflection on Being a Student Athlete (If Only for a Little Bit):

What? I had been running cross country all throughout high school, and it was only in July of 2015, a month before I would move my whole life with me 13 hours away from New Jersey t...

Reflections from Abroad…

My Reflection on Studying Abroad: What? My study abroad experience was an opportunity for me to study in Liverpool, England for 6 months last spring. My journey was full of ups, downs, and overall, I find myself to be a more mindful, and experienced tr...

Reflections From South Carolina…

My Reflection on Helping my family move to South Carolina: What? A seemingly unimportant task that doesn’t even necessarily affect me directly. My parents bought a house in a 55 and over community in Bluffton, South Carolina, and in the process o...

“I Don’t Have to Go to College”

I hate change. As my parents pulled into the parking garage in the Fall of August 2015, I was in tears. My mom hugged me as I sobbed, “I don’t have to go to college, we can just go home instead.” As we loaded my belongings into the green bins and I saw people with […]

“We’re A Little Tutor Family”

I used to line my stuffed animals up and teach them what I was learning in school. Modeling my mom, a kindergarten teacher, I made up lesson plans, sent out report cards and held parent-teacher conferences. I wanted to be like my mom, someone who could both teach and inspire. Coming into Agnes, I thought […]