Major Learning Outcomes

Math Major Demonstrate an understanding of the abstract nature of theoretical mathematics by working with abstract concepts and constructing proofs.Exhibit proficiency in the computational techniques of calculus and linear algebraDemonstrate skills in problem analysis and problem-solving, both individually and collaboratively.Use mathematics as a tool for solving real-world problems.Demonstrate the ability to use technology wisely, adapt…
Read more

SUMMIT Outcomes

Identify, explain, and analyze global themes, processes, and systemsDemonstrate knowledge and skills essential for global engagementCritically examine the relationship between dominant and marginalized cultures, subcultures or groupCommunicate effectively through writing and speaking, especially across cultural or linguistic differencesRecognize, analyze and evaluate argumentsArticulate and appraise problems and solutions from multiple perspectives, critically considering diverse sources of…
Read more

Summit Learning Outcomes (SLOs)

Curricular SLOs 1.Identify, explain, and analyze global themes, processes and systems 2. Demonstrate knowledge and skills essential for global engagement 3. Critically examine the relationship between dominant and marginalized cultures, subcultures or group 4. Communicate effectively through writing and speaking, especially across cultural or linguistic differences 5. Recognize, analyze and evaluate arguments 6. Articulate and […]

My 15 seconds

Following my journey’s trip to Nicaragua I was chosen to speak about the experience in an interview that would appear…

SUMMIT PROGRAM

Agnes Scott College’s SUMMIT is a unique educational experience in which every student, regardless of major, is prepared to lead effectively in a global society through a curriculum  focused on global learning and leadership development.  The following are curated learning … Continued

The post SUMMIT PROGRAM appeared first on Rachel Steinberg.