Aliyah Bryan’s Digital Portfolio 2016-12-07 21:35:08

Aliyah Bryan Prof. Eleanor Morris Benghazi Final Project December 5th, 2015 Table of Contents Introduction to Benghazi Timeline of the attacks The (Alleged) Attackers Warning Signs Libya’s Response The Results Are In   Introduction to Benghazi For many people, the word “Benghazi” is somewhat of a taboo.We’ve heard the phrase in many realms; on the […]

Final Project World Politics

Podcast: Episode 1: Prologue On September 11th, 2012, a group of militants attacked the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, causing the deaths of four Americans. The Benghazi attack is still one of the most debated and complex issues in modern American history, and because of its complexity requires a lot of context and explanation. Before […]

Serial Season 2 Episode 11 – Present For Duty

Hearing about how much soldiers and military struggled in their search for Bergdahl made think a lot about their point of view. What Bergdahl did was foolish, and put a lot of people at risk and suffering. I never really thought about their point of view, and how Bergdahl’s disappearance affected them. Unless you experience […]

Episode 11 Response

Aliyah Bryan Prof. Morris Serial Episode #11 Response November 16th, 2016   Throughout this 11 episode investigation of Bo Bergdahl’s disappearance, I have been on a rollercoaster of emotions. When I first began listening, I thought to myself “He asked for it. He made his bed, so now he has to lay in it”, but as the […]

Thorny Politics

This episode went over the politics that went into Bowe’s release and how that affected the way that people viewed him once he returned. The big controversy began when President Obama held a rose garden ceremony to announce Bowe’s return and Susan Rice called him an honorable hero and solider. The words honorable and hero […]