New Search

If you are not happy with the results below please do another search

Archive for category: LDR 102

Collaborative Final Project

Sunday February 28, 2016 Tonight Kennedy and I are making our final touches to our final presentation and have practiced in front of other classmates that are in the second LDR class. We have also, included the feedback that was left by our own classmates in the reconstruction of our final presentation. I think that […]

February 8, 2016 Today Kennedy and I have summited the groups Bibliography and have started to work on the presentation that we have to give next week. I looked further into the artist recommended to me by Katharine. (Carrie Mae Weems and Lorna Simpson) I checked out two books regarding both artist and their work. […]

Thursday February 25, 2016 Tonight I have taken a look at the comments that were made about Kennedy’s and I presentation. Most of was constructional criticism and Elizabeth and Sophia made the two comments that I felt were just amazing. Elizabeth gave a very in depth and I appreciated the time she took out of […]

February 7, 2016 Tonight Kennedy and I came together to work on the Bibliography and create our concept of the project. Other members were not present, but will be filled on the idea that we came up with. The idea or concept of our project is to capture black girl magic from each member of […]