Individual Reflection

Ashlyn Edwards March 03,2016 Individual Reflection During the final project I felt like I was forced to come out of my comfort zone. I don’t talk much and being that it was a collaboration project I had no choice. It was just two of us in a group so even if I wanted to hide… Read More

LDR 102: Final Reflection

In second semester LDR, our focus was on collaboration and leadership in art and art history. We talked about what was the meaning of a successful collaboration and how we defined the term leadership. We studied examples of collaboration within art and art history, such as Womanhouse. We read texts that spoke about what it … Continue reading LDR 102: Final Reflection

Final Reflection

Ashlyn Edwards March 03,2016 Individual Reflection   During the final project I felt like I was forced to come out of my comfort zone. I don’t talk much and being that it was a collaboration project I had no choice. It was just two of us in a group so even if I wanted to… Read More

Self Reflection Paper LDR 102

I used this course to inform my contributions to this project in many ways. Besides informing me of new resources and inspiration from different collaborative artists and installation art pieces, this course helped me to realize ways in which multiple artists could work together to create a concept and piece that worked to convey a … Continue reading Self Reflection Paper LDR 102

Team Project Reflection LDR 102

First Meeting – After finding out who was in our group for this final project, we all got together to discuss possible topics for our presentation. We went around the group and summarized what we had written our personal passions paper about. It was interesting to see what everyone wrote about, and after much discussion … Continue reading Team Project Reflection LDR 102