New Search

If you are not happy with the results below please do another search

Archive for category: GBL 102

What journeys have books taken you on? Movies? Music?

Books, movies, and music can transport you into another dimension or realm. It also connects people from all over the world, from different cultures and backgrounds. When you heard the word the journey what you think about? Well, I know personally when I heard the word journey I think of some sort of trip. It can be emotional, physical or mental. I believe that movies, books, and music cam take us on journeys that we would not be able to take normally. When I choose to read leisurely and for my own entertainment, I tend to read books that are fiction. My favorite fiction genre’s are Mystery & Thriller, and Sci-fi & Fantasy. While reading you are able to dive into the characters’s head and life. As I read I usually embody the character in the book as I read. So while reading I am on the journey of the main character or characters. All of my favorite movies are movies that contain dancing. That’s because I can connect with actors and actresses, plus dance is something I am strongly passionate about. One of my fave movies is “Step Up 2: the streets”, it ties together dancers from different communities, […]